[bksvol-discuss] Re: need something to scan?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:17:00 -0400

I would say both, and what ever is the easiest for you.

Personally I HATE editing my stuff, so I scan exclusively.

Smile.  Seems though we have less validators than scanners.

But you can do a nice healthy mix of both.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board