[bksvol-discuss] Dealing with Sidebars

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:43:37 -0600

    I downloaded a book for validating, which was rated Excellent, but is a
bit of a mess in some places. It looks like there are sidebars, which
scanned as bits and pieces of sentences in various places. If I try to
figure out how to put each of the sentences back together, I could still be
working on the same book at this time next year. G!

    Since sidebars are generally drawn from the text, the information would
still be there if I delete all these random words. Is it permissible to
delete sidebars that don't scan properly, in order to clean up a book?

Paula