[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cypress Point

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 01:46:33 -0500

Hi Sue,

I'm not sure about the status of your book, but I can quote the following
passage from the change email address page.

Next, make sure that the new email address is correct, as a new password will
be issued to you and sent to your new email address.

Why they do this, I'm not really sure, but that's the system.

Later,
Jake