[bksvol-discuss] Cypress Point

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 20:22:14 -0400

Cypress Point is back on step 1. However, wanted it, better grab it or the dreaded "bookshare volunteer" will take it, renew it for two or three useless weeks and release it again. This is the thing I was whining about earlier in the year. If you are going to take a book, please do your best to fix it up and send it on to validation queue. I know there are circumstances when this is not possible and a book has to be released back to step 1 but I also know the same people do this over and over and over again. "This" means they take a book, hold it for some period and then release it back to step 1.

E.