[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning...

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:38:23 -0400

I agree with Lissi. I had to bite my tongue yesterday when I saw one comment
in particular in order to ignore it.

By the way Lissi, I noticed there is a hold on a book for you called The
Easter Bunny that Overslept! Oh my, did that title bring back memories! We
used to own that book, and I loved my sister or mom reading it to me when I
was little. Have fun with that one. LOL

-Alyssa

  _____