[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning...

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 18:34:18 -0500

Hi, Monica, thanks a bunch for telling me this.  I have beauty for
ashes--that's one I couldn't remember on my thumb drive.  Thanks for these
titles and your work.  I'd also like to read the penny, which is supposed to be
her autobiography.  It's supposed to be a New York Times bestseller.  Thanks
again and have a blessed day.