[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning...

  • From: "Alyssa" <LyssasSong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 16:01:30 -0400

I am really shocked at what isn't available at the library! There is
absolutely nothing there by June Masters Bacher, which is surprising since I
know she has written several books. I did add about 40 something more to the
list though. LOL

On another note, it doesn't appear that the Joyce Meyer book has footnotes
from what little I looked at it. I think the scan turned out quite nicely
compared to another book I submitted recently which did have several
footnotes more towards the back of the book. Talk about some major editing.

-Alyssa

  _____