[bksvol-discuss] Re: Currently scanning

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:15:22 -0800 (PST)

I read Confessions of a Master Jewel Thief some time
ago--fascinating. The book is very readable. Mason was
then the subject of either one of the  magazine shows
like 20/20 or 60 Minutes or there was a TV movie or
something. His son, at least by the end of the book,
was in the Sand Sculpture building business. I don't
know if he did it, but at one point in our indoor mall
there was a very elaborate one. Beautiful.

G.Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> hi you all
>
> Currently scanning and am now editing
>
> This Common Secret: my Life as an abortion Doctor
>
> Confessions of a Master Jewel Thief By Bill Mason
>
> The Cats of Thistle hill An Almost Peasible Kingdom.
>
> I have others but these are the three that peak my
> interest right now.
>

> Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
> and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
> juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
> Graduate Alumni Association Board
> www.guidedogs.com
>
> More than Any other time, When i hold a beloved book
> in my hand, my
> limitations fall from me, my spirit is free.
> - Helen Keller

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/