[bksvol-discuss] Re: Comments on Impulse by Ellen Hopkins

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 22:40:26 -0500

That is the impression I got, except for one thing. Worth Trust has contributed a good number of books of Indian literature. Worth Trust is located in India. It seems likely that the books are located in India too. Perhaps it is a mixture of outsourcers proofreading books scanned by Bookshare and some books being scanned by the outsourcers. "Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, & the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people."

Karl Marx

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: