[bksvol-discuss] Re: Christmas scans acomin and more for us to do

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:14:11 -0800 (PST)

Wow!! I'm breathless!!

That four hours in the reclining char--I love your sense of humor!!--really
rested and energized you--or was it the anesthetic the dentist used?

I'll add all these to the being-scanned/validated list later--and I guess
rather than keeping that list in alphabetical order henceforth 'll just put the
new stuff on the top of the list. If anyone is thinking of scanning sonmethng
he/she can do a search and if the book is on the lst it will show up no matter
where on the list it is. I think I'll start to do the same with the Wish List,
too.

Cindy