[bksvol-discuss] Re: Christmas scans acomin and more for us to do

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:42:22 -0700

Glad u finally made an appearance. I've been worried but haven't
wanted to bother u.

I'll see what I can do w/some of these books, but now that I no longer
live in Phoenix proper, they charge for a library card in Sun City, &
the Maricopa County branch in Surprise isn't easy to get to, esp. now
that my paratransit eligibility has expired & I'm finding it hard to
get some1 to certify me--why, I have no idea.

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net