[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chess books

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 21:12:12 -0500

Thanks.

I have a 14 hour non-stop flight from Newark to New Delhi for a nice, almost
three week vacation in one of my favorite parts of the world.  It's the
first time my wife has been able to join me in Asia so we're looking at real
fun.  Long flights, however, are great for non-stop hacking sessions so your
help in this is great as I may be able to put it to some use this week.

BTW: for audio only, the Macintosh chess game is really very accessible and
VoiceOver becomes a better screen reader all of the time.

Happy Hacking,
cdh

Chris Hofstader
email: cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx