[bksvol-discuss] Books I am scanning

  • From: "Mary Anne Lynskey" <yeksnyl1953am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 21:57:02 -0500

I will be scanning the following two books.  Both are by Rhys Boen.

In Dublin's FairCity
Oh Danny Boy

I've also just started playing email chess and I've ordered a book from our
library.  Would there be someone in the group who could work on the diagrams as
necessary for me?  I haven't seen the book yet so don't know what it is like.
It's just a good place for me to start.  The book is:

Chess for Dummies

If anyone would be interested in helping with this project, I'll get more info
about the chess book.  I probably won't have the book for a week or so so don't
know how feasible it will be for me to do it.

Are there any chess books on the site?  I don't know how to look by subject.

Thanks.

Mary Anne Lynskey