[bksvol-discuss] Re: God Don't Like Ugly for Cindy Warford

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 17:54:08 -0800

Hi Cindy,

Sorry 'bout that, I seemed to have missed that one. Hope you're feeling better now Ain't no fun being sick over the holidays.
Bud

66      Mary Monroe
killed her other brother while Rhoda was in his bedroom one night when she was six, and she had never gotten over it. Everybody said it made her act crazy sometimes. And finally, her daddy was an undertaker. To a lot of kids, undertakers and boogiemen were interchangeable. Nobody wanted the boogieman's daughter as a friend.

At 04:15 PM 1/6/2009, you wrote:
Bud,

So sorry I haven't been in touch, I have been under the weather (pretty sick
with a cold and sinus problems).  I have started working on God Don't Like
Ugly and it looks like an excellent scan, but I have one request: could you
look at page 66 - it seems to be missing some text at the end of the page.
It ends with the word "Nobody" which appears to be the start of a sentence
and doesn't have anything after it, but page 67 starts a new chapter.  Can
you possibly rescan that page and send me the text of it?

Thank you very much, and believe me scanners have my utmost admiration.

Best Regards,
Cindy Warford (AKA Cindy 4)
Cindy_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It's more important for me to start to do the right thing than it is to
wait until I think I
can do it just right."
--Author Unknown