[bksvol-discuss] Cherry Ames books

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:13:55 -0500

I was wondering do y'all who are doing those Cherry Ames books,
have the second one the book where she graduates from nursing school
and if you do,
would it be possible in your proofs and scans soon to put it up,
I know some other Cherry Ames were being talked about the other day,
I see 1 and 3 and was kind of hoping for 2
just to get her  graduated then I can read them how they come it's neat to read
them in order but they seem like you could go on with any one after she gets
out of school thanks.