[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames books

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 21:23:13 -0500

I think I'm part of that same "kids who never grew up club," Gwen. smile. Several of the scanners and proofreaders here, including me, like to work on children's and young adult books that we either enjoyed ourselves when young, or wish we'd been able to read. It certainly is a nice break from those grown up woes, isn't it?

Judy s.

gwen tweedy wrote:
I love to read books I never took the time or thought they were to big when I was little,
I am still a kid even though I am 56 years old.
oh well, some of us never grow up,
or need an  escape from so much grown up whoas!