[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cherry Ames books

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:48:21 -0500

Hi Valerie,

When you finish the Bobbsey Twins books, please put a hold on them for Susan
L. Can hardly wait to proof them. I can remember Mom reading some of them to
my sister Marilyn and me when we were little. I don't want to say how many
years ago that was. Ha ha! What a treat to have in Bookshare's collection!
Thanks for working on them.

Susan