[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:15:48 -0500

You just watch it, young lady.  There's nothing wrong with my long term
memory.  I can think of many, many inventive ways of taking revenge.  Now, I
wish I could remember where I left my cane!

Alison forgot to mention the wheel chair incident.  But, I'm a gentleman.  I
never tell those types of secrets.

Prat

Pratik Patel
Interim Director