[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:43:41 -0600

<<smile>>  I was so looking forward to hearing all the entertaining stories
when everyone gets back.  It seems you are the "life of the party", Guido.
Something serious must have happened to keep you away.

Cindy, you said you might go one day and meet the people.  Do you know if
this will happen?

Sue S.