[bksvol-discuss] Re: British English

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 13:21:58 -0400

Ann;
Why would you say that--I'm making it harder than it is?
What is was saying was this...I have never read a book in British English
and if I did, I didn't know. I don't think that I would willingly read a
book in that format because it is confusing to me and when I read Marilyn's
post, it heightened my confusion. Perhaps, I could "read" up on British
English at some later point but not right now--way too much on my plate. My
thought and worries and was just making a comment is all in the earlier
post.
Netta