[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille help needed

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 01:19:49 -0700

What's the name of the book.

At 10:14 PM 5/9/2010, you wrote:
I would call this book a pain if it weren't so kind of interesting. I might even read it. Now that I've looked over all of the interesting things in the front of the book, I'm kind of intrigued. Death certificates, psychiatric reports, letters of commendation, revocation fo security clearance, cool stuff.

I'm not going to tell you what the rest of the little braille card says. You'll have to read the book if you want to know.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Sisterhood of Dropped Stitches by Janet Tronstad
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: <http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497>http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html