[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille help needed

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 00:47:45 -0400

Maybe it is a dot 3. It looks like dot 6 to me but it's a tiny, shiny card
which makes looking at it difficult to begin with. The sentence only makes
sense with the word can't so that is what I'm putting in there. It's full of
all kinds of things in the front of this book, pictures, birth certificates,
death certificates, letters from lawyers, I haven't even gotten to the book
yet.

the photo ID for the person indicates the person is blind so I shouldn't
have been surprised to come across the little note in braille but I was.
Maybe in the book somewhere it says what the card says but a person
beginning to read this book would probably have no idea if they were
sighted.

Describing all of the little goodies in the pouch is taking a long time.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Sisterhood of Dropped Stitches by Janet Tronstad