[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille help needed

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 22:25:55 -0700

Eek, no wonder it is tryin' your patience, can't wait to read it though, sounds
like a great book. I do have to say that Kind Of Blue: The Making Of The Miles
Davis Masterpiece was interesting to scan too, and Cindy will agree there she
had to proof it and it is finally in the collection. Just hang in there. What
could be worse than being stuck at the bridge, a lot of things but I won't go
there. Speaking of bridges, I'm stuck on the bridge of the tune "Joy Spring"
can you say ug?
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx