[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org now has over 22,500 books

  • From: "Gisela Vazquez" <giselavazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:35:02 -0400

well gustavo,

If we've past 22500 by the beginning of summer conventions than hitting 25000
by the end of summeer shouldn't be much of a problem. it's only 250? books...I
think. I never have claimed to be able to do much math. :)

all your awesome work...and sleepless hours are very much appreciated.
Gisela

Gisela Vazquez, MSW
Pediatric Social Worker
A book, tight shut, is but a block of paper. - Chinese proverb

gentlepeople,

thanks to a night of very little sleep (i blame the hot weather), i approved a
mess of books last night/this morning. we have surpassed the 22,500 live
books mark that we were aiming for by the start of the summer conventions the
first week of July.

we've met that goal a few weeks ahead of schedule, it seems!

thanks for your hard work, your fun in sharing your passions for books, and for
your participation in this awesome community.

so, what's our next goal?

gustavo