[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org now has over 22,500 books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:29:31 -0400

24,000 before Halloween?

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com

      -- Vance Havner
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 12:04 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Bookshare.org now has over 22,500 books

gentlepeople,

thanks to a night of very little sleep (i blame the hot weather), i
approved a mess of books last night/this morning. we have surpassed the
22,500 live books mark that we were aiming for by the start of the
summer conventions the first week of July.

we've met that goal a few weeks ahead of schedule, it seems!

thanks for your hard work, your fun in sharing your passions for books,
and for your participation in this awesome community.

so, what's our next goal?

gustavo