[bksvol-discuss] Bookshare.org now has over 22,500 books

  • From: "Gustavo Galindo" <Gustavo.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:04:56 -0700

gentlepeople,

thanks to a night of very little sleep (i blame the hot weather), i
approved a mess of books last night/this morning. we have surpassed the
22,500 live books mark that we were aiming for by the start of the
summer conventions the first week of July.

we've met that goal a few weeks ahead of schedule, it seems!

thanks for your hard work, your fun in sharing your passions for books,
and for your participation in this awesome community.

so, what's our next goal?

gustavo