[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org now has over 22,500 books

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:16:53 -0700

Hi Gustavo. You asked what our next goal is. How about 25,000 by the end of the year? That seems like a lot but not really. I know I have several I'm working on, plus all of the ones on the step one page, plus the new textbooks from other sources that are coming in. I think this is a reasonable thing to work towards. This is only about 2,500 books in a little over six months. I think we can do it!
Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/