[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being Scanned

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:51:52 -0700

Hi Cindy,

        In order to submit books to bookshare, they must have page breaks.
Without them, your books will be rejected.  The manual states this.  There
really is a lot of good information in the volunteer manual.  Reading it is
required of volunteers, and very helpful and saves a lot of time and wasted
effort when submitting and validating books.  If you don't know what is
required by Bookshare, it is easy to turn out substandard material that will
result in rejections of your hard work.

Mayrie