[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being Scanned

  • From: "Dixie" <BlueHerons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:25:19 -0400

I am almost finished with The Constant Princess by Phillipa Gregory and have
started on The Virgin's Lover by Phillipa Gregory.

Sue S, are you still interested in validating The Constant Princess?  If so
when I submit it do I put "Hold for..." in the title of the book to get it
to denote that it is being held?

Thanks,
Dixie