[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Being Scanned

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:13:44 -0700 (PDT)

Lora,

Not all the books sent to bookshare are on that list by any means. At the
bottom of the Wish List are scads of books in that category and I've noticed
that several are added to the collection almost every day. And I know that more
have been sent than are on that list. The ones on the books-being-scanned list
are mostly Times Best-sellers, because people don't seem to be checking that
list that Carrie had sent and someone scanned a book that had been added.

I will add your two books to the list, though.

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/