[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and bullets

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 19:03:31 -0700

Please tell me how to turn off automatic formatting in Word If I do it
before starting to proof a file then I should have no problems, right?
 I've gone  to the automatic formatting and un-clicked everything I
didn't want, and e found the place in headings to turn it off.  If I
can turn it off totally before starting to proof can I format things
the  way I want?