[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and bullets

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:34:36 -0500

I don't know what to do to make it not happen, but what I've learned to do automatically is type in four asterisks with spaces between, then hit Home and backspace. Then I have three asterisks and no bullet! I suppose I wouldn't want to add up the time I've taken doing this in all the books I've scanned--but it's what I've worked out!

Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Gorden-Cushman" <crysania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>