[bksvol-discuss] Re: Asterisks and bullets

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 23:08:25 -0700 (PDT)

Not to muddy the waters here, but I do put a space between the asterisks. For
some people who do not have auto formatting for borders turned off, three
asterisks can insert a very difficult to remove border line if you don't remove
it immediately.

As long as it appears appropriately in print, however, whatever works for you
is
fine. Smiles.
 Valerie

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month; think PINK!