[bksvol-discuss] Re: Appendices

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

Remember, guys--she's not talking about deleting
it--just not perfecting it.

Cindy, I don't know what the book is or who is going
to use it, but go ahead and submit or validate it
(which are you doing?) If you submit it, the validator
can choose to validate those if he/she wants. If
you're validating it, you can put my name and address
in the long synopsis as one who will fix up the
bibliography or appendix or whatever if it is not
useful to the reader in its present state. smile

Cindy