[bksvol-discuss] Re: Appendices

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:40:28 -0700 (PDT)

I don't bother with appendices or bibliographies,
unless something happens to catch my eye in the
latter. I think they are decipherable, even if not in
perfect form. I do, however, add a note to the long
synopsis that I have not validated them but if anyone
needs them in better shape I will get the book and
perfect them, and I leave my name and email address.
So far I have never been asked to do that. Of course,
it may be that no one is reading those books.
Sometimes I wonder if anyone other than the scanner
reads the book. smile

Cindy