[bksvol-discuss] Angels in the snow

There are now two copies of Angels in the Snow, both
excellent. One has been in the collection for a couple
of years, if I remember correctly. Perhaps the new one
was scanned and then validated by people not on these
lists, but I thought I'd post a reminder to everyone
to doublecheck the collection  and the download list
before scanning a book.