[bksvol-discuss] Re: Angels in the snow

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:05:31 -0500

Hi, Cindy. There weren't any run-together words in the book, though, or at
least not that I've seen, and I'm almost finished, so it doesn't really make
sense to me that it should be replaced. It may not be perfect, but I've read
many, many, many books that are way worse off than this one and haven't been
replaced, so I don't know. This was actually a pretty clean book, so you
validated well. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM