[bksvol-discuss] ot-spanish

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:29:15 -0800

Does anyone know if there is an English-Spanish dictionary available via the internet? I released The Enemy Within because it contained more Spanish than I was comfortable with and there is a book on the step 1 list by David Lindsey, a very good thriller type writer that apparently also has quite a bit of Spanish. I had three semesters in college but that was a heck of a long time ago and I have never really used it, but think I could at least verify correctness if I had a good dictionary. I think it would be too bad if these books were validated by someone who perhaps doesn't even know as much Spanish as I do. Can anyone help?