[bksvol-discuss] Re: Angels in the snow

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:40:46 -0500

Actually, they haven't go through and done the second step or replacing the
"old" copy.

If you do a search there are also now two copies of Banner Forward, one good
one excellent.

The BSO thing, appears to have broken down.

I hhope they can fix it.

Also can someone check to let me know if there is only one A Christmas
Visitor?  By Anne Perry, and if there isn't I found another snag.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx