[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Easy Validation

  • From: Elizabeth and Burton <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:50:46 -0500

/t in the find dialog gives you the tab characters. Rank spelling shows you where some of the repeat scanos are.

E.
At 08:48 PM 12/26/2006, you wrote:
Elizabeth, I did a rank spelling before submitting the book. The only things I saw that were left as scannos were part of a height/weight table. I saved the document after doing the rank spelling, and then I read it through, correcting things rank spelling missed. I'm not sure why there are tab characters in the file. Is there a way to find the tab characters and remove them in Kurzweil? I still don't have Word installed on my computer.

Monica Willyard

At 08:16 PM 12/26/2006, you wrote:
It you check the book with rank spelling and go to the individual occurences with alt-e you will bind the tabs and broken word or sentence fragments. There may be pictures there or something I am not sure.

E.