[bksvol-discuss] An Easy Validation

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 18:00:41 -0700

For anyone wanting a quick and easy validation, I just sent up BSO: The Omega Point Trilogy to Step One. I have read through the entire book, so I am confident it is of the very highest quality - especially since Ranked Spelling was at 100% when I was finished with it. It is Science Fiction, so I know it will not be of wide interest here, but it should not require a read through to ensure good quality, which will hopefully make it an easy validation.

Two comments though:

1. The ISBN on the copyright page consisting of all zeroes refers to the e-reads electronic edition, not the print edition. The ISBN on the back cover, which is in the file as well as in the submission field, is the correct one for this book.

2. The title on the front cover is in a big font, but is in all lower-case. I mention this so that the validator will not be tempted to "fix it up", in quotes. This was verified with a sighted reader.

Thanks in advance to whomever takes this and sends it on to the Admin Queue.

Evan