[bksvol-discuss] An Easy Validation

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:15:39 -0500

Hi. I just submitted one of the Bible Cure books that I believe had been rejected. It's The Bible Cure For Arthritis. Re-recognition with partial columns turned on did wonders for the book. Whoever validated the original had rejected it due to poor quality. I cleaned it up and submitted it. The scan was at 99.7 when I submitted it, so it should be an easy validation for anyone who takes it. There are 4 pages that show a height/weight chart, and those aren't totally error free. The text of the book is in good shape though, and I think this book can be validated in one sitting.

Monica Willyard