[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Easy Validation

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:38:30 -0500

Elizabeth, thanks for the feedback. As is sometimes the case, the book sounds fine with speech but probably doesn't look right in Braille. I had done a rank spelling and read the book all the way through. Won't the Bookshare software strip out the extra tab characters? I'm not sure why my speech isn't announcing them as I read.

Monica Willyard

At 05:01 PM 12/26/2006, you wrote:
I am going to let the Bible Cure for Arthritis go back to step 1. I have less time to work on it than I want to have. Some of the sentences seem to be broken up and can be found by searching for the tab character.

E.