[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amazon

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 22:41:39 -0500

Dear Kaitlyn,

That bit about it being time to put in another order made me laugh, Kaitlyn and it's nice having you participating on list again. I'll check out the premiere Amazon package as it hasn't caught my attention yet.

Always With Love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Katie Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>