[bksvol-discuss] venting my frustrations

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:54:59 -0800

Hi Everyone,

Well I' am totally frustrated with bookshare and the lack of simple
communication procedures. I spent a great deal of time validating a book to
make as near perfect as possible including using my wife's time which she
treasures dearly. I went to the step one list to see if any of the Dale Brown
books that I submitted nearly three months ago  were returned, only to find the
book that I just validated back on the step one list and no communication from
bookshare. When I checked the notes, the administrator apparently did not like
the copyright.

 Well a publisher  is clearly listed as the copyright holder. So now what does
it take to fix the problem! If the administrator took a moment to open the book
it clearly states that the copyright holder is the publishing company as
listed. Is there some special miracle to be performed? I have decided not to
list the problems that I encountered with the web site, as Iwell it seems that
the designer was a mouse user and could see what they were doing.

Tom