[birdky] Re: RPT: Feeder Bird Numbers Doubled

  • From: "Mark & Tommie Gail Bennett" <benn5609@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 18:37:18 -0600

Feeder Numbers also up:

Like Scott, my feeder number are out of sight this week.  Similarly, I have
in excess of 50 Mourning Doves, 70+ House Finches, about 40 Goldfinches.
Juncos are normally rare at my feeder, but 10 - 20 are frequenting the
feeder this week.   Other feeder species have not increase similarly.  I
assume this is due to the weather in part, but my feeder numbers are the
most I have ever had at this location.  My first winter in this spot was
2000-2001.

Mark Bennett
113 Iroquois Circle
Russellville, KY  42276