[birdky] Observations

  • From: Barbara Dickison <ba.dickison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 11:11:16 -0400

I'm somewhat late with this information but thought I would provide it none
the less. My casual observations for here in Pendleton County are
specifically to the areas that I frequent the most - my farm and my 3 mile
loop that I do several times a week. Noticeably fewer in numbers this year
are the Eastern Bluebird and the Carolina Wren. Noticeably greater numbers
of Yellow Breasted Chats, Yellow-billed Cuckoos, and Bob White Quail. All
of these last 3 have been identified in twice the amount of areas than in
previous years.

Barb Dickison
Pendleton County