[birdky] If you happen to see my report of Mute Swans in Jefferson County

  • From: Sean Ward <sean.et.cetera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 21:30:49 -0400

While driving westbound along I-264 while running some errands, I happened
to glance at the man-made pond near the Texas Roadhouse tech support
building and noticed that the (likely) pinioned Mute Swans there had 5
cygnets with them. Per eBird guidelines (
http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/973921-what-data-are-appropriate-)
I know the adults should not be counted, but in this case I am doing so as
I am also submitting the 5 cygnets, which are a valid entry; if I'm
submitting 5, I might as well submit 7 (for now at least).

Sean Ward
Louisville