[birdky] Re: Dickcissels & Kestrels

  • From: "Jeff Sole" <jsole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>, <lindacraiger@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 22:51:45 -0400

Steve,

As you know there has been approximately 100,000 acres enrolled in the CREP in
the Upper Green River area in the last few years. Much of that land went into
native grass / forb plantings. It is highly likely the numbers of Dickcissels,
Blue Grosbeaks, Bobwhites, Grasshopper Sparrows, Chats, Indigo buntings, Common
Yellowthroats, etc. etc. we're noting these days are tied to that level of
habitat improvements in the area.

Jeffery Sole
Hart County