[birdky] Re: Bird reporting in Kentucky

  • From: David Lang <de_lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kistlers@xxxxxxxxx" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>, "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 09:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

I would also suggest that you use eBird's list sharing function when you bird
with a group and multiple people would submit reports for the same outing. Use
of the share function improves the eBird database quality by limiting the
amount of redundant data in the database. To learn about the list share
function and why you should use it see this link
(http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/1010555-understanding-the-ebird-checklist-sharing-process).

David Lang
Scott County